Lab Technician – Contract Position(s)
Attogene is seeking highly organized and motivated individuals with experience or interest in biotechnology related service development and manufacturing.
The Lab Technician performs routine technical tasks and experiments in laboratories to support service development and manufacturing needs. The Lab Tech will be conducting lab-based experiments, recording, analyzing results in lab notebooks.
- Performing routine laboratory functions to support scientific experiments and investigations
- Setting up, testing, adjusting, calibrating, and maintaining laboratory equipment
- Recording, analyzing, and writing reports, reviews, and summaries on the findings of experiments and trials
- Collecting and preparing samples, solutions, cultures, and specimens and ensuring safe disposals of waste
- Setting up, testing, adjusting, calibrating, maintaining laboratory equipment, and documentation
- Proper recording, analyzing, and writing reports, reviews, and summaries on the findings of experiments and trials
- Proficiency in calibrating and maintaining technical laboratory equipment
- The ability to learn and follow specific scientific techniques
- Ability to use technical equipment with maximum accuracy and efficiency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Strong time management skills
- Previous experience in a laboratory environment as a Lab Assistant or Junior Lab Tech
- Familiar with following technologies:
- Lateral Flow, ELISA, Enzyme assays, PCR, Nucleic Acid isolation, Cell culture
Please contact Lance Ford with your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attogene is rapidly expanding, early stage privately owned biotechnology corporation located in South Austin that offers an array of products and services that cater to the environmental, industrial, agricultural, and clinical markets. Attogene has experienced greater than 3,000% growth in sales and seeking talented individuals to join our team.