Attogene Fluorescent Universal Lateral Flow Assay Kits are a convenient ready-to-use kit for quick and cost-effective development of a fluorescent lateral flow dipstick assay for detection of DNA and RNA products.
Fluorescent lateral flow assays can be 2-100 fold more sensitive that gold based lateral flow tests.
Formats (fluorescent broad range UV light excitation range of 100nm to 400nm, 655nm emission) Streptavidin conjugate pad):
- • Detectable using a black light such as a black light UV flashlight or fluorescent lateral flow reader.
- • Detection of nucleic Acid (DNA or RNA) requires the use of a biotin and FITC-labelled primer during amplification.
- • Test line: anti-FITC
- • Control Line: Biotin
- • Multiplex detection of nucleic Acid (DNA or RNA) requires the use of a biotin, FITC and Dig labelled primers during amplification.:
- • Test Line #1: anti FITC, Line #2: anti-Dig, Line #3 Biotin.
Inquire about custom configurations: email@example.com.
For example, this product can be configured with alternative/custom streptavidin fluorescent particles.
- 50 -4.5mm Fluorescent Lateral Flow Dipsticks
- 5 mL Sample assay running buffer
Features & Benefits
- Can be used for development of a lateral flow assay for detection of a variety of different molecules such as amplified DNA products from PCR, LAMP and RPA reactions.
- No need to stripe capture antibodies
- No expensive equipment required (Black Light)
- Cost-effective way to screen for further downstream lateral flow assay development.