Attogene Universal Fluorescent Lateral Flow Assay Kits are a convenient ready-to-use kit for quick and cost-effective development of a fluorescent lateral flow dipstick assay for detection of DNA and RNA products.
Formats (strep gold conjugate pad):
Detection of nucleic Acid (DNA or RNA) requires the use of a biotin and FITC-labelled primer during amplification. Test line: anti-FITC, Control Line: Biotin
Multiplex detection of nucleic Acid (DNA or RNA) requires the use of a biotin, FITC and Dig labelled primers during amplification.: Test Line #1: anti FITC, Line #2: anti-Dig, Line #3 Biotin.
Inquire about custom configurations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 50 -4.5mm Fluorescent Lateral Flow Dipsticks
- 5 mL Sample assay running buffer
Features & Benefits
- Can be used for development of a lateral flow assay for detection of a variety of different molecules such as amplified DNA products from PCR, LAMP and RPA reactions.
- No need to stripe capture antibodies
- No expensive equipment required
- Cost-effective way to screen for further downstream lateral flow assay development.