Attogene is a biomanufacturing company located in Austin, Texas USA where we develop new and novel cutting-edge technologies for sensing compounds in a diverse set of sample types. Our focus is to enhance health and wellness of plants, animals and the environment by offering and developing customer focused Life Science products.
Our mission is to enhance global health and the environment.
- Enhance detection technologies
- Enable rapid responses
- Enable impactful research discoveries
- Enhance global health and the environment
- Lateral Flow Assays
- Enzyme Assays
- Nucleic Acid isolation and detection
- Lateral Flow
- Algae Toxin quantification
- Mammalian Cell Culture
What We Do:
- Attogene develops new and novel cutting-edge technologies for sensing compounds in a diverse set of sample types.
- Attogene develops and sells products that include assays for the detection of environmental compounds and novel methods for detecting human disease analytes.
- Attogene has strategic services which help our customers with unique assay and application needs. Our services include algae toxin environmental sampling and testing and broad array of assay and application support.
- Attogene offers kits from partners: Primer Design (one of the first EUA FDA authorized COVID PCR diagnostic test kit), HighQu, and GenomeMe.
What is an Atto?
- Atto (a) is a unit prefix in the metric system representing 10-18.
- Weight: Attogram – A gene average weight of 2.4 attogram, HIV particle weighs roughly 1000 attogram.
- Concentration: Attomole – 1 Attomole is equal to roughly 602,000 molecules. Calculated using the Avogadro constant.
- Length: Attometer – Roughly the size of a quark (smaller than a proton).
- Volume: Attoliter – Ultra low volume dispensing on the cutting edge of molecular control technology.