- Attogene develops new and novel cutting-edge technologies for sensing compounds in a diverse set of sample types.
- Attogene developed and sells products that include assays for the detection of environmental compounds and novel methods for detecting human disease analytes.
- Attogene has strategic services which help our customers with unique assay and application needs. Our services include algae toxin environmental sampling and testing and broad array of assay and application support.
- Attogene offers kits from partners: Primer Design (one of the first EUA FDA authorized COVID PCR diagnostic test kit), HighQu, GenomeMe, ScreenFect and Nix Sensor.
- • For the detection of the SARS-CoV-2 (20I/501Y.V1 UK)
- • Rapid detection of specific detection profiles
- • High priming efficiency
- • Sensitive to < 100 copies of target
- • Positive copy number standard curve for quantification
- • Accurate controls to confirm findings
- • 96 reactions, includes master mix
Highly stable and uniform nanoparticles. The quality and performance of a conjugate is critical to successful lateral flow test manufacturing. Our products are produced in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility that enable rapid turnaround times while ensuring batch to batch consistency and reliability.
This test has not been reviewed by the FDA.
Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus. Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals.
Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status.
Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.