Sales and Marketing Internship - Life Sciences
Attogene is offering opportunities to work in a for profit biotechnology company looking to expand its sales channels in the United States. This effort will be to generate sales leads for our current product offering of algae toxin detection and identify new possible opportunity..
- Collecting customer contacts at state and federal agencies performing the collection and testing of samples.
- Identifying service and collaborative opportunities of interest.
- Collecting relevant information to generated marketing literature used for eMarketing campaigns.
- Attract new customers by supply proper information to customers.
- Leveraging electronic marketing methods and approaches.
- On the job training: general molecular and cellular biology concepts of our products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
The position will pay an hourly rate dependent upon experience and commitment, Attogene is open to flexible hours.
Please contact Lance Ford with your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attogene is rapidly expanding, early stage privately owned biotechnology corporation located in South Austin that offers an array of products and services that cater to the environmental, industrial, agricultural, and clinical markets. Attogene has experienced greater than 3,000% growth in sales and seeking talented individuals to join our team.