High Risk Human Papillomavirus


In Stock & Ready to Ship

Product features

  • • Exceptional value for money
  • • Rapid detection of all clinically relevant subtypes
  • • Highly specific detection profile
  • • High priming efficiency
  • • Broad dynamic detection range (>6 logs)
  • • Sensitive to < 100 copies of target
  • • Accurate controls to confirm findings

genesig® kits are sold for research use only and are not licensed for diagnostic procedures.


This kit provides a single tube to screen for the presence of high-risk HPV types, HPV16, HPV18, HPV31, HPV33, HPV35, HPV39, HPV45, HPV51, HPV52, HPV56, HPV58, HPV59, HPV66 and HPV68. The multiplex test is detected in two fluorescent channels differentiating between HPV16 / HPV18 which both produce a VIC channel signal and all others which produce a signal in the FAM channel. HPV16 and HPV18 account for 70% of positive findings in clinical practice so it is helpful to know if either of these are present. All other high risk genotypes together make up the remaining 30% of clinical positives and are grouped together into the FAM channel. In this configuration, the kit gives a partial genotyping result and some additional information on which high risk strains are present.